- Shown with solid maple dovetail drawer
- High-impact plastic corner bracing
- 1/2″ plywood hanging rail
- Concealed 110 degree opening, 6-way adjustable cam hinge
- 1/4″ UV finished birch plywood back panel
- 12mm* UV finished birch plywood end-panels and cabinet bottom/tops
- Adjustable 18mm* UV finished birch plywood shelves
- 1/4″ UV Finished Birch Plywood Back panel
- 6-way adjustable concealed euro hinge
- 5/8″ UV Finished Birch Plywood End Panels
- 5/8″ UV Finished Birch Plywood Bottom Panels (Base, Vanity and Tall), ” UV Finished Birch Plywood Tops and Bottoms (Walls)
- 3/4″ UV Finished Birch Plywood Adjustable Center Shelve
Face Frames are 3/4″ x 1-5/8″ solid white oak, northern hard-rock maple or northern cherry stiles and rails constructed with wood screws.
Door and Drawer Fronts are constructed with solid white oak, northern hard-rock maple or northern cherry with veneer core center panels. European mortise and round-end tenon construciton (Fig. 1). Cope and stick and dowel construction (Fig. 2) is used for Majestic door styles.
Ideal door styles are constructed of traditional cope and stick joinery (Fig. 3), European mortise and round-end tenon (Fig. 1) or spine miter construction.